Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Ok, I had a poem accepted, now I have to tell other magazines that somebody likes me...

Now that I've had a poem accepted to the magazine Counterexample Poetics, I have to send a notification to every other magazine that I also sent it to, as they must withdraw it from consideration. Or they'll be pissed. Can't have that.

Here's what I'm sending...

Dear MAGAZINE,

I must withdraw my poem "The Last Theater / An Old Friend" from your consideration. I sent it just a few days ago. It has since been picked up by another magazine publishing in summer. I wanted to abide by your notify immediately policy.

However, my other poems have not been declared by another publication and are available for your publishing consideration.

Thank you.

Cheers,
Jake Kilroy

No comments:

Post a Comment