Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Gonna Try For Fiction Too

I suppose it was silly to just pursue publishing poetry, as I write quite a bit of fiction too. That's half of what Fake Book Covers is anyway.

So, it won't just be what I've learned about trying to get poetry published, since I'm sending out fiction here and there.

Like I said before, "In the blog, I'll show what I do and how I do it, and we'll see if it's right or wrong. There will be notes of where I've failed and where I've succeeded. I'll write down everything I've learned in the process. We'll see what works and what doesn't. And I'll publish rejection or acceptance letters. I hope that anyone who would also like to be published to participate and contribute any fair ideas."

Now it's not just attempts to get poetry published, but anything freelance.

Let's see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment